Massachusetts Business Lawyer, Advocating for Clients’ Interests
Reputable law firm providing exceptional legal services in Boston and Boston metropolitan area
A business dispute can disrupt your company’s operations and severely affect its bottom line. The Law Office of W. Matthew Iler, Jr., established in 2008, works to protect the interests of small- and mid-size Massachusetts businesses that are involved in potentially damaging legal conflicts. My law firm —with locations in Boston and Beverly — advocates for clients in breach of contract claims and the full range of complex business cases.
Dedicated litigator secures positive outcomes for business owners
Business owners in the Boston area trust me to resolve their legal issues because of my:
- Concentration in business litigation — My attention is not divided by many other areas of the law, which has allowed me to develop in-depth knowledge of the problems businesses face and exceptional skill in resolving these issues.
- Community focus — As a practicing attorney in Massachusetts since 1993, I know the value that small- and mid-sized businesses bring to the community and I am dedicated to their continuing success.
- Litigation experience — I have litigated over 100 civil trials and more than 40 appeals during three decades practicing law and am adept at aggressively addressing and resolving issues that may arise.
I recognize that every business issue is different. I will take the time to thoroughly understand your issue and develop the most effective and strategic resolution.
Skilled litigator resolves complex business disputes
My firm handles cases involving the following:
- Business litigation — As a business litigation attorney, I seek resolve creditor-debtor disputes, commercial landlord-tenant issues and the full range of legal disagreements that can end up in court. I also advise business owners on what to expect in litigated cases so that they understand the process from beginning to end.
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate Disputes — I am experienced and adept at aggressively addressing and resolving commercial and residential real estate disputes. I have handled and resolved hundreds of real estate disputes through chapter 93A demand letters, negotiations, eviction filings and other lawsuits, and proceeding through trial and appeal.
- Local counsel for foreign corporations and individuals — I have extensive experience serving as local counsel to out of state corporations and individuals, and their attorneys, in both federal and state courts in Massachusetts, with a high degree of success. My familiarity with local rules, procedures and substantive law, as well as my heightened attention to detail, prepares me well for this role.
I always seek the option that gives my clients the best chance of success. If that means taking the issue to trial, I do not hesitate.
Contact an experienced business litigation lawyer for help with your legal concern
As a highly experienced business lawyer at the Law Office of W. Matthew Iler, Jr., with locations in Boston and Beverly, I resolve breach of contract claims, commercial real estate and landlord-tenant disputes and a broad range of legal conflicts for Massachusetts companies and individuals. To arrange a time to speak with me, please contact me firm online.